every time i buy a box home feel happy...
yesterday i also feel happy to bring another box home^^
but when i go into the room i will get shocked to see mass of unfinished sets of box!
haiz... my work increase again...
new ones a lot, but finish ones just a little... should i blame myself?
however, i no need go workshop to do my art, i have already bought the machine for colouring. although expansive but worth.
this is air compressor, a machine that is very important for modeler.
this picture below is called airbrush, a special and unique hand piece for colouring. 
this is roughly what my table looks like when i built something...
this is some parts that are ready to go in colouring process...
now i have less time to built this becoz of study...
hopefully i can finish all during break and show my works to others...
Posted by
OZY the Black Cat




1 comments:
I admire your creations alot ^^
I wished i can be half as passionate as you in the stuff i'm into.
=(
Keep updating aite. I wanna see those boxes done with complete models =)
Post a Comment